We are aware of the significance of protecting the privacy of the individually particular information you give to us in association with your use of the website, services, products, promotions, mobile applications, and software applications owned, supervised or offered to you by us or on behalf of Cashico.
2. What Information Do We Collect?
(a) Information You Provide
If you decide to join any activities presented on our Site, we may request you to give us what is usually called “individually particular” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, telephone number). as well, you may boast the alternative of providing us with definite demographic information about yourself (such as age, gender, household income, interests...).
(b) Information We Collect As You Access and Use Our Services
When you use the Site, open one of our emails, or interrelate with our products, promotions, and services, we may use expertise to mechanically gather information including:
- Coupon activity (such as requesting, printing, and saving to an account);
- Application activity (such as searches performed and features accessed);
- Web browser sort and other device attributes;
- The website that referred you;
- The web pages you viewed;
- The advertisements you viewed and clicked;
- The dates and times that you visited or used the Site;
- Location information;
- Devices used to visit our site
Cookies. When you visit a Site, we might lay up one or more cookies or other similar information (i.e., a string of alphanumeric characters or little text file that includes information regarding a coupon that you acknowledged) on your device.
(c) Information You Provide About a Third Party
If you desire to use our referral service to tell someone else about our Site, we will invite you to provide that person’s name and email address. We will use the information you give to mechanically send to that person an email pleasing him or her to the visit the Site you suggested. We do not share this email with any third party.
3. How We Use Your Information
We might use information that we gather from your use of Cashico, and information provided to us by third parties as goes after:
- Maneuver, uphold, deliver, and correspond with you about the coupons, advertisements, content, and promotional offerings...
- Process deliverance activity;
- Supervise and store shopping lists;
- Watch the efficiency of marketing campaigns;
- Control usage metrics;
- Look at the usage trends and preferences;
- Develop the way Cashico work and look;
- Perk up our marketing and promotional efforts;
- Provide you with a tailored familiarity on Cashico
- Provide you with custom, tailored coupon promotions and advertisements on Cashico;
- Generate new features and functionality;
- Collect information for diverse purposes, such as website traffic flow analysis, market analysis, and to deliver relevant advertising and information,
- For managerial reasons;
- Mingle information you give or we get through use of the Site with other information, including information acquired from third parties;
4. When We Share Information
We might work with Affiliates and other companies to control, preserve, deliver, and be in touch with you about the coupons, advertisements, content, and promotional offerings found on our Site. In such situation, those companies will have access to the information required to provide the appropriate service, but they will not be permitted to use the information for any other reason.
5. Your Choices
If you registered a Cashico account with us, you may contact us at the following website for any changes. We will respond to you within 30 days from the date you contact us.
Please note we do not organize communications between you and Affiliates or other third parties.
6. Registration via Facebook and Other Third Party Accounts
You might be given the chance to register with us via third party accounts such as Facebook, Google+, and Twitter. We may gather and pile up the information you give to us through Facebook and other networks. stoping your Facebook or other such account may not end your account with us.
7. Our Commitment to Data Security
The Site might use a range of physical, electronic, and managerial processes to maintain the privacy of your personally identifiable information.
8. Social Media Widgets
9. Contact Information